Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist available

Options
  • 15-08-2005 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

vocalist looking for a band as a side project, aged 18 and with a good range ie. vocal range, singing/roaring etc. looking for heavier style of music to develop my heavy vocals and breathing techniques.

contact me at: shard_mad@hotmail.com

Also I have another band lacking a lead guitarist and a drummer if you're interested. check out old skool thrash metal lead guitarist and drummer needed for more info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Wow, a singer :O *touches*. You guys are rare.
    Anyhow, we're looking for a singer at the moment! How heavy a band would you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Shard

well I'm located in westmeath and dublin and I have no problems travelling between the two. As for how heavy do I wanna go? the real question is how heavy are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Well we don't really pride ourselves on our heavyness as we're not particularly heavy. Probably around the level of Audioslave or the Smashing Pumpkins.

hmm... not to say I don't like the smashing pumpkins but I'm looking for slayer upwards of heaviness

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Nidge

Shard wrote:
    hmm... not to say I don't like the smashing pumpkins but I'm looking for slayer upwards of heaviness

So you're in a thrash metal band and as a side project you want......a thrash metal band.

no more towards death or hardcore

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rockmaninoff

HI Shard

Are you still Looking to join a band ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

After 11 years, I'd hope not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement