Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Dance Academy?

• 14-08-2005 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone heard about a new dance academy or similar in Dublin - it was reported on Irish TV news of late - some name similar to The Cube, I think?

Website or contact details for same much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i've heard about it but i don't know any of the details tho!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

i havent heard about it but id like to?? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭wrafter

Oh come come people - it's a small island - ring your contacts, ask your friends - surely the answer is out there somewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

wrafter wrote:
    Oh come come people - it's a small island - ring your contacts, ask your friends - surely the answer is out there somewhere?
    you're the one who wants to know....ring YOUR contacts...ask YOUR friends!!!!

Jest abercrombie, jest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Drmdmr

Hi,
    by dance academy are you to mean a place with just classes or a dance "college"? Where did you hear mention of this place anyway?
    Diarmaid

Just rang 11850 - they can't find anything related. I rang a dance academy in Monkstown to pick their brain - they're on holidays (voicemail). No joy. Anyone?

mmm, the first post said it had a name like the cube?? The only thing i can think of along those lines is the project cube in templebar which seems to be hosting a lot of dance events currently and moreso during the fringe festival - but i'm not sure you could get mixed up between that and a dance academy!! Maybe the APDI could shed some light on it http://www.prodanceireland.com. Is it more classical/contemporary or commercial??

Just read in prodance news (from the APDI) that there's a new National Dance Centre opening soon in Foley St. Details were fairly scant after that I'm afraid - but I presume it will be something like Digges Lane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Drmdmr wrote:
    Just read in prodance news (from the APDI) that there's a new National Dance Centre opening soon in Foley St. Details were fairly scant after that I'm afraid - but I presume it will be something like Digges Lane
    Did any of you go to Digges Lane?

MrP

• Advertisement
Advertisement