Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game givin props to dublin

Options
  • 14-08-2005 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

AllHipHop.com: What’s been the best show yet?

Game: Probably Ireland. They love me like I’m straight outta Dublin. Irish cats is wild; Dublin is crazy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Cool we love The Game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

I love it when an artist praises Ireland...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Yea its cool, 50 has an interview in the xxl shade 45 special and he is talking abuot how mop and mobb deep will be able to sell out shows in dublin now that they on g unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

:sighs: And what exactly did ye expect him to say? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Orizio wrote:

well, he could have named any other country :rolleyes: , but he named our lovely one!!

i like it when ireland gets praised :)

• Advertisement

Orizio wrote:

Why are you posting in this thread at all if you have nothing construtive to say.

Kristok wrote:
    Why are you posting in this thread at all if you have nothing construtive to say.

My apologies.I wasn't aware that you were the person that decided what thread's I can post in. :rolleyes:

My response was about as constructive to this forum as your thread was.The idea that the Game would say anything but good thing's about Ireland is asinine.Do you honestly think he would say what is actually on his mind,and insult the whole of Ireland?Its automatic that he is going to praise Ireland and worthless to start a thread about it.

i like it when ireland gets praised :)

When it comes from celebrities though,its usually safe to say they don't want to offend anyone and thus there comments are insincere.I see no reason to believe that the Game's comments were any different. ;)

What are you on about, are you just trying to pick a fight or somehting cause your posts make no sense its like you read one word and go on a tangent that has nothing to do with the thread.

Game didnt have to mention dublin he was asked what he favourite show was and he picked ireland if you want to think it was some master plan to decieve the world then theres something wrong with your thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Aye what are you sh1ting on about? It wasnt as if the Sunday World was interviewing him. It was an American website, with a mainly American viewership, and of all the shows he did in most of the EU states he said that Dublin was the best. He didnt say it in an interview with Irish tv for the sake of it, he said it because the Point was filled with the typical Irish hip hop crowd- drunk, stoned, a bit rowdy, responsive to the show. Pretty much the type of crowd a rapper wants to attract

As for a rapper bigging up Ireland, undoubtedly the greatest was when Ghostface Killah wore a tricolour for part of a performance at Oxegen 2004. The crowd went ****ing MENTAL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

what he said^, apart from the ghostface comment, i didnt see it myself but it sounds cool! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

yeah obie trice loves ireland aswell thats why hes played here like 3 times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭hardwoodhero

Common was giving Dublin crazy love when he played in spirit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Obie had a Irish soccer top on him at the eminmem concert pitty the hole thing was a pice of $hit thats except for Cypress Hill n Xzibit.

Also If i can remember the game had a Irish rugby top on him at the snoop gig.

Still don mean day love us but who cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

well if game's gonna tell some american interview website that his favourite gig was in dublin, he obviously means it, he could have said Cali, New York, Paris, London etc etc, but he chose Ireland, wish clearly mean's we're brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

well if game's gonna tell some american interview website that his favourite gig was in dublin, he obviously means it, he could have said Cali, New York, Paris, London etc etc, but he chose Ireland, wish clearly mean's we're brilliant :D

Exactly he could have said any country but he said Eire

Advertisement