Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather next Saturday 20th Aug 05

Options
  • 14-08-2005 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

I have no idea how this weather prediction thing works but I would be extremely grateful if somebody could give me a heads up on what sort of weather we should be expecting around Dublin ( north east ) next Saturday.

The reason being is baby Stimpy is having her christening and Mrs. Stimpy wants to have an outdoor affair ( back garden, gazebo etc ) for the afters. However I fear the worst.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

its a little too far ahead, but having looked at some of the charts it looks like it will be a dry day with breezes coming in from the atlantic It will more than likely be overcast, but it wont be a miserable day.

If it does rain it will be more than likely in the evening. but would be able to get a better idea around tuesday or wednesday at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

thanks billy, garden heaters may be the order of the day so. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I cannot see it being cold, especially if you are on the east coast. i would imagine if you are planning on being outdoors in the evening though you might need the heaters.

just remember to keep an eye on the long term forcast at www.met.ie during the week to get a more accurate forcast for saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭kindredspirit

Stimpyone wrote:
    I have no idea how this weather prediction thing works but I would be extremely grateful if somebody could give me a heads up on what sort of weather we should be expecting around Dublin ( north east ) next Saturday.

The reason being is baby Stimpy is having her christening and Mrs. Stimpy wants to have an outdoor affair ( back garden, gazebo etc ) for the afters. However I fear the worst.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Weather should be good. (No rain.)
    http://www.itadvice.co.uk/weatherjack/charts-all.html

Havent checked/updated today but as of yesterday, it looked like High pressure and a pleasant day for saturday.

Enjoy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

Cheers Earthman, thanks for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭kindredspirit

This site
    http://www.weathersys.com/m_seawest/todaysweather.php#day4
    has changed and now backs up earlier forecast.

Advertisement