Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI photos

Options
  • 14-08-2005 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi all!

John Collison / Collision / Ludraman here. First time posting on boards. Just a quick note to tell ye that I've finally uploaded all my photos from session 1 on my site (something I've been promising to do for ages). So y'all can head over to the link and take a look!:
    http://www.ludraman.com/ctyi.html

On a similar note, where do other CTYIers keep there photomographs online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That's wonderful. Y'know what else is wonderful? the search feature. Try using it next time

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=277070

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

First post R4ph. Let her off easy. When they get to 10 they are free game

Firstly, that's a he.

Secondly, common sense is not equal to k multiplied by postcount.

He, whatever i saw Joan for some reason.

Doesn't matter how obvious it is. Common sense would dictate that you at least look for something first.

Oh, and did you see Ludragirl too? =p

• Advertisement

i saw laura instead of ludra and joan instead of john. i really need some sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Good work john - teh win :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 synge

john! 'tis mary (otherwise known as american w/ the tap water)
    love the pics, 'specially the one of me, aleicia, and kelsey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ludraman

Raphael, the "man" in Ludraman has no signifigance. Ludraman is a corruption of liúdramán, the irish for idiot, or "one who messes about" :-).

Anyway, the other thread was "calling" for pictures, hardly any were posted there. At least this one has some meat!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

i saw laura instead of ludra and joan instead of john. i really need some sleep
    or sex?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Ludraman wrote:
    Hi all!

John Collison / Collision / Ludraman here. First time posting on boards. Just a quick note to tell ye that I've finally uploaded all my photos from session 1 on my site (something I've been promising to do for ages). So y'all can head over to the link and take a look!:
    http://www.ludraman.com/ctyi.html

On a similar note, where do other CTYIers keep there photomographs online?

Hi Ludraman! Great set of pictures, I love the floorgy ones! Is there anyone you didn't get?

There is a place, their means belonging to them. It was killing me inside, I'm sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Ludraman wrote:
    Raphael, the "man" in Ludraman has no signifigance. Ludraman is a corruption of liúdramán, the irish for idiot, or "one who messes about" :-)

This one fights back!

Good work, Ludraman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Dirtydancer

Great pics Ludraman! 'specially like pic three...anyone who knows me could tell you why... ;)

Ludraman wrote:
    Raphael, the "man" in Ludraman has no signifigance. Ludraman is a corruption of liúdramán, the irish for idiot, or "one who messes about" :-).

Anyway, the other thread was "calling" for pictures, hardly any were posted there. At least this one has some meat!
    And your thread would fit perfectly as a post in that thread, as it contains pictures (which were being called for) and a call for more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ludraman

No. While the other thread was officially a photos thread, it was really just an excuse for carlowboy, freakonaleashx and undergod to have a slagging match. This one is actually for photos :-)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Play nice (all of you) or there will be trouble...

Ludraman wrote:
    No. While the other thread was officially a photos thread, it was really just an excuse for carlowboy, freakonaleashx and undergod to have a slagging match. This one is actually for photos :-)
    Which is why 1 person has posted pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Ludraman wrote:

I'll corrupt your liúdramán!!!
    zing :D

HO HO

why do these threads even have topics anymore?

Because you smoke monkey pole, that's why

• Advertisement

Raphael wrote:
    Because you smoke monkey pole, that's why
    The day you get a life will be the day i take you seriously. Until then, HO HO, raph said monkey pole, lets all bask in his greatness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

the sarcasm is overwhelming :rolleyes:

Advertisement