Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Basement Jaxx, Marley Park this saturday!

• 14-08-2005 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭

Who's going?!
    Think it will be any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Is it true that there are two stages? and that all the Dj's will be playing a smaller tent/stage and the main acts will be on the main stage? Also If they put the Jaxx on after Underworld it will be shíte, I dont know of any acts that could follow Underworld live (apart from Orbital), The Jaxx will suck bawls after them.......

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Yeah there's meant to be some sort of 'mash up tent'.
    Are Underworld really good yeah? I'm looking forward to them but I'm gonna have to check out some of their music cause the only song I'm gonna know is 'Born Slippy'!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Underworld are legendary live....... Get listening to the albums fast....... your gonna love them, Like I said It would be a bad Idea to go on stage after them, Unless your Orbital.

Check out Underworld 1992-2002, Its there best of and is pretty amazing all the way through!!! and they also have a live CD/DVD called "Everything, Everything."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭gungo

Yea thats whats put me off goin to this one- by the way its bein advertised i'm thinkin they prob will put Jaxx on after underworld they'd be dead in the water imo

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Im going to the Friday gig, Chemical Bros.. would have loved to go to the Saturday one but bf has to work... The ticket sales for Fri are a little dissapointing, 5,000 only sold :o just hope it fills out by the Fri...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭gungo

xzanti wrote:
    Im going to the Friday gig, Chemical Bros.. would have loved to go to the Saturday one but bf has to work... The ticket sales for Fri are a little dissapointing, 5,000 only sold :o just hope it fills out by the Fri...
    I'll bring ya ;) lol! 5,000 is very dissappointing though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

How many are sold for the Jaxx does any of ye know? I'd say there's only a few thousand sold for that aswell :-(
    Marley can hold something like 22,000 or something can't it?

Advertisement