Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books for Sale

Options
  • 13-08-2005 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

I trust this post is in order.
    I'd like to direct people to this thread as I have a large number of books for sale

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=289657

If I shouldn't be posting in this forum with regard to the sale. I will edit this post accordingly.

/d.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I don't think it matters but it normally isn't looked kindly on. Well that's the vibe on the music forums but then people selling stuff is a big problem there. I checked before with one of the Boards Gods (Dev I believe was the God of note) and it's perfectly all right to include a link to your stuff for sale (provided you're selling it on boards of course!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Custom22

John2 wrote:
    I checked before with one of the Boards Gods (Dev I believe was the God of note) and it's perfectly all right to include a link to your stuff for sale (provided you're selling it on boards of course!).

Thats odd really. Boards dont get anything out of me selling stuff here. I could understand if I was directing someone to another forum, but to the Buy & Sell I cant see how it would be a problem. :confused:

*EDIT* Maybe by selling stuff I increase the number of people registered which means they can charge a higher premium on advertiding space but still. I don't really see the problem!*EDIT*

Advertisement