Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cod UO clan looking for a scrim [clan war]

• 11-08-2005 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Our name is MRD and we are a COD UO server on V1.41
    We are growing fast in Size of our members.
    We are curnetly working on a website.
    Any clans looking for a Match [with around 6-10 players] we would be happy too look into it.
    Any clans intrested post here.
    Thx
    MRD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

my clan CSF wud be definitly interested in setting up a scrim for the weekend, but only if ya do it on 1.51! why on earth r u still using 1.41? goddamit dowload the patch! add me on xfire = devlinz if ure interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I might be able to get a clan to give you a game our BFV clan lads all want to give COD a go so when we all have it sorted we would love you give ya a match we are alyways looking for matches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

hey spooky, why dont i ever see your servers on the find server lists? is it modded? (i usually have mods off in the filters) im always looking for irish ppl in COD,we shud scrim sum time too - nuthin beats playing against irish ppl in COD - calling a dutch or american person a scutterin' gobsheen or a feckin' eejit doesnt have the same effect :( add me on xfire if your interested = devlinz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

My clan would be interested, check us out http://www.tommyscommies.com/ and post on the forum or in the clan signey-uppey area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

OK well any CLANS intrested post on our website www.mrdweb.proboards58.com or www.stpatrick.proboards56.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

My Clan AKA is always up for a scrim but you will have to update to the latest patch.

If you are interested post up on our forums @ www.akaelite.net

no sry.
    adminn doesnt want to update.
    sry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

You're admin is greatly reducing your chances of finding scrims... And you won't be able to compete in any tournaments or CB... Why doesn't he want to update? :confused:

wed lose members
    we update soon

OK WE ARE UPDATING IN A WEEK OR SO.
    ANY CLANS INTRESTED EMAIL ME OR post here in a week.
    cya soon on 1.51

• Advertisement

Hercule wrote:
    hey spooky, why dont i ever see your servers on the find server lists? is it modded? (i usually have mods off in the filters) im always looking for irish ppl in COD,we shud scrim sum time too - nuthin beats playing against irish ppl in COD - calling a dutch or american person a scutterin' gobsheen or a feckin' eejit doesnt have the same effect :( add me on xfire if your interested = devlinz

Yeah we run a realism mod on the server so you might miss it.
    Call of Duty
    Public Server
    Port :28960

there is the IP but its very quite these days as all the lads are playing BF2. Mostly we can all be found on either gamejet or GFF servers. Add me in xfire if ya want and i`ll give ya game. I say we form a clan right here and now and take you lot on `The Boardsies` then we all take ya on, whos in?

Ok so anyone who wants a scrim on 1.51 contact me or post on our board
    www.stpatrick.proboards58.com

How many players ya talking about?

How many players ya talking about?
    well we have about 30-40.
    So maybe if u have that many we could have 10vs10
    And maybe another smaller match of like 6vs6
    let me know!

http://mrdweb.proboards58.com

Id say between 6-10 is all I could manage. I know from expierence ya cant get every one ya have in mind even at a weeks notice. I`ll see how many I can get then i`ll ask for lads from this rourm to try make up the rest of the numbers.

So how do ya feel like a game of UO Steph?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

id be up for a game anytime apart from this saturday and sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Id say between 6-10 is all I could manage. I know from expierence ya cant get every one ya have in mind even at a weeks notice. I`ll see how many I can get then i`ll ask for lads from this rourm to try make up the rest of the numbers.

So how do ya feel like a game of UO Steph?
    Count me in my good man! ;)

well like i already said we ghavent updated yet.so give us a week or 2

Advertisement