Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get dwarf hamsters

Options
  • 10-08-2005 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

hello

i have looked everywhere for dwarf hamsters in the wicklow area in pet shops etc. but no one sells them, does anyone know of any breeders or of somewhere i can get dwarf hamster in the wicklow county area.

any help is appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

That's a pity, I had dwarfs up for adoptiong a while ago but have since been rehomed and I go to Wicklow every few weeks. They are cute little fellas although the ones I had wern't used to being handled, they were found in a cardboard box in someones garden.

http://www.guinea-pig-rescue.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

As much as I hate the place,.... Pet Stop in Blanchardstown Shopping Center seems to always have an endless supply,.....

.....*shudder*...I feel so dirty,..... If only I hadnt fallen in love with them *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Why do you hate Pet Stop? And dwarf hamsters are great. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

As much as I hate the place,.... Pet Stop in Blanchardstown Shopping Center seems to always have an endless supply,.....

.....*shudder*...I feel so dirty,..... If only I hadnt fallen in love with them *sigh*

blanchardstown is just to far away for me, and traveling back with them all the way back to arklow might cause them to much stress, im beginning to wonder if i will ever get some :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Have you your heart set on hamsters? Gerbils could be an alternative

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

unfortunatly for me i don't like gerbils, i really have my heart set on dwarf hamsters

Advertisement