Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Gothic on DVD

Options
  • 10-08-2005 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭

TVshowsondvd news item

American Gothic has been announced for October 25. The three disc set will contain all 22 episodes of the show (1002 mins), including 4 which didn't air during the initial run of the series. Universal is reporting a Full Frame (1.33:1) transfer, English/Spanish subtitles, and English mono audio, though we suspect the mono audio track is an error (Universal has previously reported sets would contain a mono track when it was actually Dolby Surround). The only extras for the set will be "Deleted and Extended Scenes." The SRP on the set is $39.98.

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

I'll be buying it.

The last episode I remember was
    Caleb and Lucas were fighting (I think) in an old house and we discovered that Caleb was evil and Lucas was actually good??

Great stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

Thats great news been looking forward to that show been realeased ever since I got a DVD player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Deadly, will this be R1 I suppose, must keep an eye on dvdsoon.com. Now if only Eerie Indianna was on DVD too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

WOOT!
    I read a book called Ameriacan Gothic: Family last week, it was awful, but O the memories!
    I'd love to see them all again!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jor el wrote:
    Deadly, will this be R1 I suppose, must keep an eye on dvdsoon.com.
    Yes.. TVShowsOnDVD.com only report on Region 1 titles...
    jor_el wrote:
    Now if only Eerie Indianna was on DVD too.
    ..and you're welcome! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

basquille wrote:
    Damn it, I'm trying not to spend too much right now, saving for New York. Ah well, bought that and Dark Angel seires 1. So little will power.

Never heard of dvdpacific before, seems to be quite good. One to add to my list.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jor el wrote:
    Never heard of dvdpacific before, seems to be quite good. One to add to my list.
    Yeah.. they are quite good actually!

Great prices and reliable - never had a problem with them. Their boxsets on films / TV shows are the best value!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Yay!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Haven't ever seen this... yet. Will do soon though. Real soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

I don't remember much of the series, except that I really liked it when it was on so I can't wait to rewatch! Glad there's other fans excited about the release :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭ShreddedHumans

excellent I loved this prog.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Ye good show,confusing though,probably because when Sky One showed it a few years ago,they showed the eps out of order.

Advertisement