Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Side-saddle

Options
  • 10-08-2005 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Heya all,

Does anyone know of any where that offers side saddle lessons?, preferably in or around Dublin. Thanks!.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

Tough one. I looked a while ago and couldn't find anyone that offered lessons. I was able to borrow a side saddle for a few days to see if it fit, but found it uncomfortable (it really twisted my knee too much). The only thing I can think of is to ring around a few riding stables and ask if they know anybody. Or, if you go to shows where they have SS classes, just ask one of the riders. There was a good turnout for the SS class in the RDS, so somebody somewhere is still giving lessons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Thanks Doper Than U, I did a ring around and I got a number for some one in Killagee.WHere is Killagee?, if its too far away I can`t justify going out there for a lesson. I emailed the ss association so hopefully something will come up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

Was it definitely Killagee? not Killegar? (which is in Kiltiernan) Actually, it couldn't be Killegar.. they don't do SS. There's a place in Killakee alright, dunno if they do SS. Be interested to find out what the assoc. have to say. I've got a lovely big hunter that would look the biz in a side saddle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Try Brittas riding stables In brittas Co Dublin

Advertisement