Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

name of this cartoon?

Options
  • 09-08-2005 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Im sure it was anime, well the main character had like a car that drove up vines and plants and the plants attacked them? was out early to mid 90's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 colin_3000

Cheers mate! spot on

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Well, even though it's resolved, moved to All Things Retro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

aye, and what a great cartoon..

Hey on a similar note, now this one is going to be pretty vague, so bear with me.

There was a cartoon/(anime) on around the same time with a kid who flew a spaceship.
    This is going to sound crazy generic, but the only distinguishing factor was the ship was like some type of mecha, and had lots of luminous lights on the outside, It was on if I remember correctly just before they started showing Gigantor.
    If anyone know what it was called or any idea at all elt me know. I'd love to see it again.

Advertisement