Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Broadband in Ferrybank

Options
  • 08-08-2005 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if BT Broadband is enabled in Ferrybank / Rockshire Road area?

Their €15 a month package with €10 line rental seems to be the best option for me at the moment, but there isnt a line in my new apartment, but there was an eircom one previously . I dont want to get BT to set the line up just to find that it doesn't qualify for broadband.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Marcopolo85

Trotter wrote:
    Just wondering if BT Broadband is enabled in Ferrybank / Rockshire Road area?

Their €15 a month package with €10 line rental seems to be the best option for me at the moment, but there isnt a line in my new apartment, but there was an eircom one previously . I dont want to get BT to set the line up just to find that it doesn't qualify for broadband.

Cheers!

Do you have cable? If so contact NTL. :)

Advertisement