Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tinkerbell looking for a loving home

Options
  • 08-08-2005 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Better photo to follow
    Tinkiebell.jpg
    Tinkerbell is a 2 and a half to 3 yr old female guinea pig (guinea pigs live anything from 7 to 10 yrs so she is still a young lady), if you already have a female guinea pig and are looking for a friend for her than Tinkerbell would suit well, an alternative is if you have a neutered male boar that is looking for a friend.
    Either way she will require another guinea pig as company.
    She is black but with tortie markings.

Tinkerbell has been with us for a year now, and is the last of 4 females that arrived last year to be re homed.

She is a nervous but gentle girl and will come out of her shell with time.

She must go to a home where she will be housed indoors and be made part of the family, previously used as a breeding machine before she came to us she deserves to live the high life now.

Please note: We do not re home guinea pigs if they are to be housed with rabbits. Home check and donation required.

If you can offer her a home please contact us.
    For more information visit
    www.guinea-pig-rescue.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

hmm iv wanted a guinea pig for a while now ..
    where do you live?

how good are they with dogs? (in general) speacially big dogs and jack russels?

i suppose it would depend on the dog right

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

You can't have them near dogs, even though my dogs are used to guinea pigs I wouldn't let them near the pigs. She needs a home with another guinea pig or more as they are sociable critters.

Advertisement