Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling on the 7th FAR!!!!

Options
  • 08-08-2005 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Whats the story!!! I am from the 3rd FAR and I was on camp in the glen with ye this year!! I'm just wondering is there anyone on here who could help me find a person!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Seanbass

Hey,Sup,
    I'm with the 6th FAR,was on camp in july with a couple of other RDF Rgts There,Didnt Know the 3rd were there aswell.What weapons were you training on?

Be at the bursting doors of doom..and in the dark deliver us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Babes/05

The 25 Pounders... I was on camp from the 2nd of July til the 15th OF July.. I don't think you were there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Seanbass

yeah,we were there 17th till the 29th,25 pdrs aswell,was sweet :D ,Shame your lot wasn't there,No Women There at all while we there

Be At The Bursting Doors Of Doom...And In The Dark Deliver Us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Ah, 3 Regiment......who complained about the 7th making too much noise at night, and in the morning. Hope you all had a nice sleep, especially when the entire 7th Regiment was screaming out the timing to stads, outside your billets.

Hey that was not all us I was usually sitting out with your lot at night time!! I was always awake before you started shouting.

• Advertisement

That was not all of us giving out only the a**holes... I was usually sitting out at night time with your lot.. I got in trouble about it too because I was not allowed to associate with ye.. I got in worse trouble when I went to your Karoke!!

Advertisement