Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering Opportunities In Galway?

Options
  • 07-08-2005 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hey anyonr know of any volunteering opputunities in Galway. Its something I talk alot about without actually doing anything so I'd like to start. Already made up my mind to become active in SUAS once college starts again but Id be open to other stuff too. Anyone know of anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 calam

I know enable Ireland and that were looking for volunteers at the start of the summer. you'd get ur pick of the clothes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Lorrainetansey

Hi All,

Check out the ALIVE programme at NUI Galway for all your volunteering queries!

Email:
    studentvolunteering@nuigalway.ie

Website under construction:
    www.nuigalway.ie/cki/alive

Wheely wrote:
    Hey anyonr know of any volunteering opputunities in Galway. Its something I talk alot about without actually doing anything so I'd like to start. Already made up my mind to become active in SUAS once college starts again but Id be open to other stuff too. Anyone know of anything?

Advertisement