Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stevie Wonder's new tune

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Absolutely. Lovin Princes licks. Slick ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Nice and mellow allright. Cheers for the link! What other stuff has he done recently?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

Cheers for the link. La Wonder, what a legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

His new album is due out next month hopefully! Has been postponed at least twice now. Really like the new song, his voice is in top form and anything with prince in it is going to get my vote ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

Prince for me is certainly among the best if not the best musican of all time - Saw him perform twice in the late 198os and missed him in 2002.

Reviews on amazon.com regarding Stevie Wonders latest music aren't any good. Next souly album I am gonna buy is the new Streisand - Gibb collaboration "Guilty pleasure" (Guilty too).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yeah Prince is all kinds of class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

Free download of my radio documentary on Stevie Wonder here

http://djstevieg.podomatic.com/entry/eg/2010-01-05T11_27_29-08_00

Advertisement