Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PS2 slide tool needed

Options
  • 06-08-2005 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭

Any one got a PS2 slide tool they no longer need or want or is there are where you can buy them in ireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

why not get a chip??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭cdebru

I got a HDadvance its for my son and he goes throught discs like I dont know what so this way the games are on the Hard drive and he doesn't have to handle discs

So i just need the slide tool to complete the set up tought someone here might have one
    that they tried before moving onto a chip

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Not sure eactly what your looking to do but you can make your own slide tool if thats all you want.

Advertisement