Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrcian & Plumber required

Options
  • 06-08-2005 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend an electrician and plumber. Both have to be fully qualified to do a check on a 2bed apartment (800 sq feet) in Coolock for me.

Cheers,

Eoghan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

There is a A guy called Enda Fitzpatrick in santry that is a good electrician I think the company is Aulden Electrics, it's in the phone book.
    A good survery noramlly means you don't get it all checked seperately especially in a recent build.
    I missed the last question for me directly.
    I don't know any specifics on the appartments but nobody has stayed long in them AFAIK. They sold off the plans quite slowly and then were sold on very quickly after completion and they appeared to be sold again. I am from quite close to there and it has a pretty bad reputation with good reason. Things like disputing painter decorators hacking each others arms off! :eek: Lots of joyriding in the area
    Did you notice the house being built close to there? It's been destroyed and looks like it might not get completed.
    Tayto is also closing and it seems they are planning on selling the land for development. This could be good in the long run but often in such areas the property never really increases as locals stay in the area. It's very close to Darndale in fact a friend refered to it as commuting distance for toe rags night jobs ;) .
    Remember the house in North Strand? That was a lot safer area than that part of Coolock IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Eoghan25 wrote:
    Hi,
    Can anyone recommend an electrician and plumber. Both have to be fully qualified to do a check on a 2bed apartment (800 sq feet) in Coolock for me.

Cheers,

Eoghan

Saw some of your previous house hunting woes! Looks like you've landed yourself a gaff at last!! Congrats in order!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Eoghan25

thanks very much

Advertisement