Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend me a good courier/delivery company?

Options
  • 05-08-2005 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi all,

I'm going to be moving to Glasgow from Tipperary this September, and I need to send some stuff over via freight (there's a lot to transport)! If any of you have been in my shoes, what service did you avail of? At the moment the only one I know of is An Post, but I'm open to other suggestions (very open to cheap, reliable company suggestions)!

I hope that this is the right place to post this; if the mods think that it would be more appropriate in another section and might attract more views, could they move it please. Thanks.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

gee, I dont quite know where to put this...I will copy it to after hours though. There are a lot of people there perhaps someone will be able to help you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

There has been threads about this before, do a site wide search on Couriers/freight/transport...

John

Advertisement