Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booyeah!!

Options
  • 05-08-2005 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭

Whos gonna be neighbours with me in shanowen next year???
    Stand up in an orderly fashion, not all at once now!
    If so have you paid the first term payment yet? I havnt, must get onto them about it....
    BOOYEAH! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

looks like its just me then... fookan animal!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I live just down the road from there at present, and for the coming year. It doesnt count, but I thought I'd reply for ya anyhoos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i'll be in shanowen this year!
    i guess if i see a drunken fool i should introduce myself.

Tyrrial wrote:
    i'll be in shanowen this year!
    i guess if i see a drunken fool i should introduce myself.

As if i see a tyrrial, ill introduce myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

As if i see a tyrrial, ill introduce myself.

not just ANY tyrrial.. that could be embarising.. look out for the one with the BEER.. you can't miss me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Well I'll be there...Campus Res are never EVER getting another penny of my money...

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Ooooh, can you feel the hate?

Nah I got enough of that from those two idiots from Cavan I lived with last year... :D

At least Res had those nice vending machines close by, we're going to have to walk like...distances...from Shanowen next year! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Yeah, well you need the exercise loike......

*Runs off to redbrick*

When i say run.....

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭lizanne83

Hey guys, Yeah I've been on res the past 2 years and neverrr again! In Shanowen this year, can't wait. Rang them the other day though, we can't move in until Sunday 25th September and lectures start the very next day. How crap*y is that. They said 'the develepors won't allow students move in any earlier' and yet repeat exam students can move in during the exams. I'm appartment 30 - the cool house ;)
    Shall see ya'll around there I guess. Me be the one running in and out of the complex every morning literally! (Why does that bloody gate move sOOOOoo slowly??!)

• Advertisement

Hrm, usually they give that excuse for moving in when your in one of the new apartments...but since your in 30 that doesnt really make much sense. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Well I'll be there...Campus Res are never EVER getting another penny of my money...

Is it really that bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

Whos gonna be neighbours with me in shanowen next year???
    Stand up in an orderly fashion, not all at once now!
    If so have you paid the first term payment yet? I havnt, must get onto them about it....
    BOOYEAH! :D

Hmmm ... looks like I got out of DCU just in time

On a more positive note - yay for a full time job! :D

zoro wrote:
    Hmmm ... looks like I got out of DCU just in time

On a more positive note - yay for a full time job! :D

looks like you did, might lighten the place up a bit with one less humourless soul.

Yup - zoro mc humerless is my name - avoiding idiots is my game!

on a slightly more positive note, avoid the spar and canteen prices when you can, eat in the new bar when you can afford to (ridiculously tasty and well cooked food in there) and above all else get as drunk as possible, as often as possible

zoro wrote:
    Yup - zoro mc humerless is my name - avoiding idiots is my game!

on a slightly more positive note, avoid the spar and canteen prices when you can, eat in the new bar when you can afford to (ridiculously tasty and well cooked food in there) and above all else get as drunk as possible, as often as possible

oh wise one, please tell me more

oh wise one, please tell me more
    Sarcasm or not - don't underestimate the new bar. The atmosphere in there is great, it has a lot of very comfortable seats, the food is top notch, service is friendly, quick and with a smile...

The old bar is, well, old. Dirty, grubby, unhealthy (read: GREASE!!!!) food, but their pizzas (when they turn on the oven for that 23 minutes a week...) are superb.

Kinda gone off on a tangent here... :)

Advertisement