Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really need help here please.

Options
  • 04-08-2005 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey everyone, first post so i hope this is in the right forum.

I've been with my boyfriend now for over 4 years now we love each other to bits. After having sex though, i seem to encounter a stinging sensation on my vaginal walls, i was just wondering if anyone has encountered this problem before as it prevents from having sex for a 2nd time in the same session if you get what I'm saying.

Hope you can help and I'm sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum.
    Thanks,
    E.

Edit: you can email me if you like, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

get urself tested for stds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 What to do??

get urself tested for stds

He's the only person I've ever slept with and vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Best Idea would be to see a Doctor about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I think this is one for the people in white coats - get yourself off to the doctor. There's nothing like the peace of mind that comes from a medical professional saying 'ah, that's such and such and you do do this and that about it', as opposed to random internet peeps throwing suggestions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

He's the only person I've ever slept with and vice versa.
    are you really sure about that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

yeah my thoughts exactly. sex isnt the only way to get stds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 PatPete

Until a doctor examines you dont jump to conclusions. There are many many possible causes - it might be just a slight allergy to your boy friend's soap for example, or it could be some form of thrush (not an STD)- for your long term peace of mind and for your own good health it is important to get this checked out. Maybe its just lack of lubrication or even if yo are using thing a condom the lubrication on it is causing a reaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 PatPete

PS dont be worried about the doctor. They have seen it all before and far worse! and remember its part of their job.

Q Why dont Men suffer from Piles?

A When God made man he made the perfect A**hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

cuckoo wrote:
    I think this is one for the people in white coats - get yourself off to the doctor. There's nothing like the peace of mind that comes from a medical professional saying 'ah, that's such and such and you do do this and that about it', as opposed to random internet peeps throwing suggestions.
    Indeed.

OP, this is not a medical forum, and unfortunately there is no forum on boards that can cater to such a thread as yours for me to forward this on to.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement