Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mustard and ketchup mixed together

Options
  • 04-08-2005 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

as the title says i think these two when mixed together is a explosive combination , rocks on any kind of sandbo :) , but my fav with these two mixed together is a breakfast roll :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭daithi

I dunno, the ketchup might cancel out some of the mustrd buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

What about that whole ketchup and Mayonnaise Mix, now thats just sex on prawns

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭daithi

hey this is a mustard forum, you can take you mayonaise elsewhere unless your going to mix it with mustard :P

Hey...... mustard and mayonaise might be worth trying

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Ketchup and mustard on a hotdog just make it. The tangy and the tomato

just sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

daithi wrote:
    Hey...... mustard and mayonaise might be worth trying
    Oh it sooo is!!! Yummy with chicken!!!

And as for Mustard and ketchup - sausage sambos aren't the same without!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Ketchup and mustard on a hotdog just make it. The tangy and the tomato

just sexy

yes its the business on hotdogs but matthew try it on a breakfast roll believe me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

mustard on a hotdog yes sir! mustard on a breakfast roll lol no... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Hal1 wrote:
    mustard on a hotdog yes sir! mustard on a breakfast roll lol no... :o

its mustard and red sauce together on breakfast rolls dont knock it until you try it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Λυκειος

do you have marmite in ireland? if so next time you have some on toast put some mustard on there aswell for an extra kick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭o Fiac

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Mustard + black and/or white pudding in a buttered toast rolly with a mug* of tea.
    Bliss.

As for the mayo + ketchup, add in a few drops of Tabasco to give it a little kick in the arse.

* Note mug, not cup. No point doing things by halves. A flagon would be even better.

Advertisement