Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masturbation problem

Options
  • 03-08-2005 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, i've been having this problem for about a week and i really have to do something about it.

Here's the thing, during masturbating i get these severe unbareable pains in the back of my head and the top of my neck. The first time it happened i just presumed i strained a muscle (as im sure you know it happens occasionally - mainly in the legs), but ever since it first happened everytime i go for a **** it gets worse and worse.

I really didnt think much of it at first and thought it would go away but the last time i masturbated it was so bad i was curled up in a ball holding my head for about 20 minutes.

I have a feeling i may have just injured a muscle the first time and im aggrovating it everytime i go at it, but then it should hurt while doing other stuff too and not just masturbating. I dont have a sexual partner at the moment either so i'm not sure if it's happening during sex. I've tried just relaxing myself more during masturbating but it's no use, no amount of relaxing stops it.

Any suggestions, explanations would be GREATLY appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I suggest you go see a GP and ask him.
    we are not doctors and cannot tell what's wrong with you.
    B

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement