Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ctyi website

Options
  • 03-08-2005 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey everyone! I made a ctyi website. You can upload photos and do other stuff on it. Check it out; www.ctyiers.com :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Very nice site. Who knows, you might end up stealing everyone from here, resulting in a giant nuclear war between you and the Boards. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Boards might be happy to see us go - most CTYIers keep to themselves on this forum, may as well do it elsewhere.

Right so, i know who's side i'm on in the war. And i can let CTYIers.com into the secrets of Cork's nuclear programme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 KieranusTyranus

The mighty army of Invernia ( registered on nation state as Innvernia) will help. We are armed with stolen cutlery water guns stolen DCU signs and a laser pen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 5h4d0w

Yeah nice website Stephen
    Boards is going down.
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

The mighty army of Invernia ( registered on nation state as Innvernia) will help. We are armed with stolen cutlery water guns stolen DCU signs and a laser pen.
    as evil warlord of invernia, i call war on anyone who does not like this great place of a site. now upload pictures!

Is Inernia one of those makey-uppey countries that cropped up in Sess 2? And if so, was it one of the ones that told me to join it or die? Because that wasn't very nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

The spies of the Most Holy Kingdom of Clare report that Cork has no nuclear programme whatsoever. We don't have one either. We bore enemies to death talking about The Burren.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Burren.jpg

The burren...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

why??? why would you visit such a place???

• Advertisement

Yeah that's it exactly. Trust me, if you ever randomly decide to drive through Clare, do yourself a favour, and drive through South Clare. Otherwise, it's limestone as far as the eye can see. Unfortunately, all my relations in Clare live near the Burren, so I see it whenever I go down there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

poor guy...... :o my heart goes out to you!

Do you really think a spy from Clare could find out about something as secret as Cork's nuclear programme, secret codename 'Take That Kerry'. It was going to be 'Take That Kilkenny', but we realised that they're no threat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

Jack Lynch wrote:
    Do you really think a spy from Clare could find out about something as secret as Cork's nuclear programme, secret codename 'Take That Kerry'. It was going to be 'Take That Kilkenny', but we realised that they're no threat

Oh No he didn't! :eek: Take that Kilkenny.

Down here in Limerick we don't need a nuclear programme. Quite,frankly, it's dangerous enough with all the knackers armed to the teeth with everything from butterknves(seriously) to AK47s (again, seriously, unfortunately)without dragging nukes into the equation. I'm surprised Limerick isn't just a big smoking crater at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

Spraypaint wrote:
    Oh No he didn't! :eek: Take that Kilkenny.

Down here in Limerick we don't need a nuclear programme. Quite,frankly, it's dangerous enough with all the knackers armed to the teeth with everything from butterknves(seriously) to AK47s (again, seriously, unfortunately)without dragging nukes into the equation. I'm surprised Limerick isn't just a big smoking crater at this stage.

I agree. Although I'm sure it'l happen eventually...the knackers are smarter than you would think. :eek: The don't really need much weapons they're fists seem to be enough where I'm from.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I've just realised hpw much this place has turned back to what it was before #ctyizens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Post session rush Matt, it'll calm down a bit come september.

The voice of experience.

The voice of experience.

The voice of experience.

• Advertisement

The voice of experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Ooooo, the voice of experience, i didnt get that the first 3 times....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Ah constantly hitting submitbecause it times out. Madness

Well, what do you expect from Cork? Their so-called "nuclear programme" is actually just them throwing rocks and hoping to hit Kerry. Their treasured port of Cobh is clearly cursed ( the Titanic anyone? How about the Lusitania?).

For those of you not in the know, i sometimes have to send coded messages to other members of the KGB. That's why the same message was posted four times, and why an awful lot of my posts make no sense. It's all clear to my masters in Mother Russia

Advertisement