Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brillo site!

Options
  • 03-08-2005 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Here's one for all you fundamentalists out there: a brilliant extremo-christian website for 'concerned' parents. They rate all new movies to see if they're suitable to be watched. I recommend Harry Potter, LOTR, and Scary Movie.

http://www.capalert.com

Hehehe. I'll leave you to it, lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

MY EYES MY EYES!!!

I couldn't even look at that site long enough to see a review, theres just too many animated elements, post on here and save me eyes...

...better yet don't bother I have a feeling I know what they might say "Blasphemous Film with NO Redeeming Qualities!!!11"£"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sterculelum

Oh it's great. Really worth it. They're against farting and other things on celluloid. Try it.

And what was that 'Ffs' for? Spoon!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

goldcross.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

And what was that 'Ffs' for?

I would have assumed it was aimed at the website rather than your post/thread about it.

• Advertisement

Oh it's great. Really worth it. They're against farting and other things on celluloid. Try it.

And what was that 'Ffs' for? Spoon!
    I hate **** like that. I mean the site like nothing against you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sterculelum

Webmonkey wrote:
    I hate **** like that. I mean the site like nothing against you :)

Oh my mistake. You are not a spoon then. You are a cutting edge knife. Or something.

Forgive me.

Ffs is right re the site!

I forgive you for all your sins my child :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement