Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting tv series on dvd

Options
  • 02-08-2005 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

I am looking to rent some tv series like Family Guy, Futurama, Relic Hunter, 24, Bo Selecta, Ali G, etc but I don't want to sign up for one of the online ones because I haven't got a Credit Card. I called into a Chartbusters the other day but there was none on display. Anybody know of a video store? What about Laser in town are they worth a shot? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Funk Daddy

Can't say I've seen any of those in a video library.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Lazer do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gamma

yea laser on georges street rent out a lot of tv shows in there entire series boxsets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭ShreddedHumans

That's great thanks guys. There are actually 2 of them now in town quite near each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

That's great thanks guys. There are actually 2 of them now in town quite near each other.

Anyone know of anyplace in Cork?

THANKS!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Hmmm.. What do you need to open an account at lazer? Renting them online is a pain cause they will only do one or two discs at a time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

bombidol wrote:
    Hmmm.. What do you need to open an account at lazer? Renting them online is a pain cause they will only do one or two discs at a time.

oh crap, thanks anyway!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭ShreddedHumans

Sorry I don't know any in Cork. Usually to open an account in these places you just need 2 utility bills with your name on them, and a valid ID like a passport. Lazer are great for international film too.

Advertisement