Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tad Confused

Options
  • 02-08-2005 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Over the weekend I was messing around with my gf, who's still a virgin, and I have a quick question to all the girls who regularly read this forum.

Naturally Im taking my time with her and not pushing her too far etc..

We regularly mess around....oral etc....and more often than not she climaxes after her clitoris gets a bit of attention,but this time I was using my finger inside her. She was really enjoying it and it seemed like she was nearly ready to climax but then kind of got a bit freaked out as she said she felt like she needed to pee.....my question is, is there a different orgasm from clitoral stimulation to vaginal??? And is this feeling of "needing to pee" par for the course with vaginal climax??
    I just want to re-assure her that this is normal so next time she wont freak out.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭dragona

Actually, it sounds to me like you stimulated her *G-spot* Intense stimulation can make you feel as if you are going to pee, but can cause female ejaculation.
    It is just inside the vaginal walls,about two inches up or so. She is a lucky woman, and you are clever to have found it!!!!

It can give her an extremely intense orgasm, different sensations to a clitoral orgasm, and well worth reading up on. All the best!
    Here are a few links to get you started....

http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/gspotfaq.html

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~jdukes/docs/gspot.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

yeah, G marks the spot, happens to my gf all the time, she asks me to stop cos she thinks she gonna wet herself... Do i stop? Not a chance!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Maybe she did need to pee! :D Did you put pressure on her bladder?

For guys, sphincter and prostate movements can have similar feeling in ejaculation and urination. In the height of excitement the two can get confused. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Skip

Yes, and suddenly peeing becomes so erotic :D

I also read somewhere ages ago that a woman stimulated herself by holding the pee back, and asked the magazine doc if it was okay. Of course he said it's not something you should try at home. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

So where should you try it? In the park? :D

I'm just kidding. To the OP, maybe she just needed to pee?

• Advertisement
Advertisement