Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dEUS play in november

Options
  • 02-08-2005 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

yes, it's true.
    i've already got my tickets.. i've been waiting for them to play over here for ages.. should be a good gig

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Can't say I've heard them. What should I listen to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

they have a wide range of songs... i'd advise listening to:

1) Sister Dew
    2) Suds n' Soda
    3) Little Arithmatics

thats pretty much the range of the band... they have other odd songs floating around but most of it doesn't fall far from the style of at least one of the ones above.

happy listening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Stephmurph

Hurray! Hurray hurray!!

I thought they'd broken up yrs ago! Where are they playing? Are there still tickets?? Suppose I should just google it.

Gimme the heat is my favourite song...although sister dew is damn fine too. In A Bar Under The Sea is such a great album.

Tom Barman worked on one of the Frames albums - Dance the Devil. You can totally hear it too.

Hurray! Thanks for that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Yeah I saw this too, surprised me. They're an OK band. Check out what the songs mentioned if you're interested and definitley check out Suds n Soda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Stephmurph

I just got myself a ticket! I'm SO excited! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

yup, i also have myself a ticket, the new album is really good! so the gig should be quite an event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 maria

i thought it was their guitarist craig ward worked on the frames album not tom barman?.... :confused:
    new album 'pocket revolution' is out on 12th september- cant wait!
    oh and barman- best surname ever! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

excellent.
    Must get a ticket. and find someone to go with.

Advertisement