Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over There

Options
  • 02-08-2005 1:46pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just seen a pice on this new show on Sky News,It looks good and I keep hearing good tings about it.Does anybody know if it will be on our TVs anytime soon...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Dub13 wrote:
    I just seen a pice on this new show on Sky News,It looks good and I keep hearing good tings about it.Does anybody know if it will be on our TVs anytime soon...?

Wooo Information OVERLOAD....

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Private Joker

My cousins sent me over the first two eps of this show, gona reserve judgment till i see a few more, it has some good action scenes ( 1 iraqi gets a grenade to the torso leaving just his legs to walk his last couple of steps, this just gives an idea of the violence level) It still has the same american BS but it's a little less biased . if anyone has a cousin in america i'd reccomend them getting it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I am sure its only a matter of time ontill its on the TV over here....I hope so anyway.Keep us up to date on what you think of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

maybe FX over here will show it seeing as thats who shows it over there

Advertisement