Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claire's Ticket. [possible spoilers]

Options
  • 01-08-2005 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭

navi_right_shadow.jpg

Can anybody make out her seat number? I got this from the Oceanic Airlines site. Remember the script page that was hidden there before? It's been replaced with this. The two secret messages are the same, but I don't remember seeing "Sally" there before. Who is she?
    If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...

Sally

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sally could be any of the other survivors in the rear of the plane. Doesn't necessarily mean we've met her / will meet her!

Boone's ticket is also somewhere on the Oceanic-Air site.. found it there before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Added spoiler tags in the title just in case...

I can't make anything of interest out on that ticket...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Seat number seems to be 97b but i thought she was sitting beside charlie and i think he was around row 29 according to the seating plan.

here are all the items from oceanic-air.com
    www.lostlinks.net/lost&found.htm

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

For me the big clue is from what is not on the ticket. As those of you who have watched all of series 1 know, there is some question over the actual flight that took off from Sydney and whether is was #815 at all. No where on the ticket is the flight number and for me that is a big clue

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

In the bottom left corner of the seating chart (on www.oceanic-air.com) it says: Oceanic 815, with a picture of a plane beside it. But when you wait long enough and click one of the highlited seats, 815 becomes 777. It flashes rapidly, from 815 to 777.

So is it flight 815? Or is it flight 777?

f3001963.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

its when you click jacks (seat after he moved?), his orignal seat brings up a bottle of vodka with his pic in the neck and then his seat moves and the flight changes to flight777 and then oceanicflight777.com

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

For those of you who saw all episodes - remember Hurley's dash to the plane - he enters a gate that doesn't reference #815 (cant remember exact number) but I do remember it being odd

Hyzepher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

qz wrote:
    In the bottom left corner of the seating chart (on www.oceanic-air.com) it says: Oceanic 815, with a picture of a plane beside it. But when you wait long enough and click one of the highlited seats, 815 becomes 777. It flashes rapidly, from 815 to 777.

So is it flight 815? Or is it flight 777?

f3001963.jpg

that has been around for awhile, in simple terms the 777 references the type of plane(boeing 777)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

herobear wrote:
    that has been around for awhile, in simple terms the 777 references the type of plane(boeing 777)
    Are they trying to fob the plane off as a 777?

Its an old something-something [yea, I cant remember] plane, not even a boeing. I dont see why they would try and claim it to be a boeing when it doesnt really play a vital role in anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

airbus 380 or something, isnt it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement