Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Fringe Festival

Options
  • 01-08-2005 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

The Dublin Fringe Festival is launching next Monday, anyone doing anythnig for the festival/going to any of the shows?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭tammy

I'll be out and about on monday night for the opening, yet to decide what shows to see though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Excellent, I'm doing stuff for the opening, I'll be wearing a pink wig and probably doing something....I'll be in a pink wig anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

Piste wrote:
    The Dublin Fringe Festival is launching next Monday, anyone doing anythnig for the festival/going to any of the shows?

Of course not, I've heard it's gonna be terrible...

Hehe, I kid. I might go see Hedwig. And that thing you're doing... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Heh. In case you didn't see it in my sig, there's a website for the Dublin Fringe Fest, it's www.fringefest.com Check out the shows 125 Live and Loaded on there, they'll be brilliant.

Advertisement