Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wu Tang stuff

Options
  • 01-08-2005 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Babygrande Records has linked up with Dreddy Kruger to put out three new Wu Tang affiliated albums in the upcoming months. The first which will be in stores October 18, Think Differently Music: Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture is an unprecedented pairing of Wu-Tang artists, producers and affiliates with some of independent hip-hop’s elite. RZA, MF Doom, GZA, Rass Kass, Aesop Rock, Masta Killa, Del the Funky Homosapien, Sean Price, J Live, Tragedy Khadafi, C Rayz Walz, RA the Rugged Man, Littles, Cannibal Ox, Sunz of Man, Royal Fam and many more will be featured on the album.

The first single, “Biochemical Equation” featuring The RZA and MF Doom will premiere on ITUNES next month.

The next two projects will be a solo album from Wu-Tang affiliate, producer Bronze Nazareth, who recently produced tracks for RZA, GZA,
    Masta Killa, Immortal Technique and Black Market Militia and a
    solo album from long time Wu-Tang affiliate LA the Darkman/Embassy
    Entertainment.

“I learned how to make albums…the whole process of putting a record
    together directly from The RZA and Schott Free (Loud Records). It
    feels good to finally have my own situation to bring my conceptual
    thinking to hip-hop and I look forward to working with Babygrande to
    make it happen,” says Kruger.

Old, but good. "Wu Tang Meets the Indie Culture" looks to be some good sh!t.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Sounds interesting.
    A lot of really good artists there so it should turn out well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Yeah, nice to see R.A doing something and I'm fuçking intrigued as to what Aesop's going to be doing with the Wu. Two styles I never thought I'd see mixed together, though C Rayz and Cannibal are pretty perfect for a collab with the Wu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Wooot, just listened to this and its insane, good to see the Wu back in the game :).
    Listen now: http://www.mp3.com/albums/20065406/summary.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Damn you, thought there was some new Wu news. Got my hopes up.

Advertisement