Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrubs - Season 2 on DVD (September 12th)

Options
  • 31-07-2005 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭

Excellent news - not long after the Region 2 release of 'Scrubs: Season 1', we get the release of Season 2 before the States.

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=671121&p=57&g=72&pa=rgncs

And at least they picked a (somewhat) better DVD cover! Will be released on September 12th with the following special features:
    * Audio commentary on the 'My Overkill' episode from Bill Lawrence, Zach Braff and Donald Faison
    * Audio commentary on the 'My Case Study' episode from Bill Lawrence and Ken Jenkins
    * Audio commentary on the 'My First Step' episode from Bill Lawrence and Donald Faison
    * Audio commentary on the 'My Sex Buddy' episode from Bill Lawrence and Sarah Chalke
    * Audio commentary on the 'His Story' episode from Bill Lawrence and John C. McGinley
    * Audio commentary on the 'My T.C.W' episode from Bill Lawrence and Judy Reyes
    * 'Alternate Lines, A Second Opinion': alternative takes
    * 'Scrubbed Out': deleted scenes
    * 'Practice, Practice, Malpractice': outtakes
    * 'Imagination Gone Wild': a featurette on the series' dream sequences
    * 'Stunt Casting': a featurette on the stunts that take place on the show
    * 'J.D.'s Mojo': the love life of Zach Braff's character!
    * 'Secrets And Lies': a featurette that looks at the practical joking that takes place on-set
    * 'Johnny C. Keeps Talking': an interview with John C. McGinley
    * 'Musical Stylings': the importance of music to the show
    * 'Rare Condition': a featurette that looks at the entire production which takes place in a 'real' abandoned hospital!
    Season 2 was fantastic.. just for the first episode with Colin Hay alone. Pure genius! Roll on DVD set of Season 3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,143 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It's cheaper through CD Wow - but they say a September 21st release, not 12th.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

ye very true,cd wow has both season 1 and 2 for 28 euro. i just bought season 1,it should arrive tomorrow :D

Advertisement