Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honey Mustard Mayo

Options
  • 31-07-2005 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I've tasted Honey Mustard Mayo in those prepacked sandwiches that you get from Shell, etc.

However when I looked I couldnt find Honey Mustard Mayo on the shelf in Tesco.

Is there such a thing? If so, who makes it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

I'm afriad I can't help you on where to get it, but I can remove the mystical properties of this "Honey Mustard Mayonnaise" of which you speak. O'Briens Sandwich Bars have this, and bejaysous it's gorgeous. You really can't beat it as a sauce. The mustard part of it is bit of a misnomer though as there's very little mustard in it. I remember once I asked for a sandwich with this, and I got one back with mayo and...mustard. I was not impressed.

I remember having similar difficulties in the past trying to get this so I made it myself

Advertisement