Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the point of scooter

Options
  • 30-07-2005 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

on corrie:?

why is sarah going out with such a dill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

I don't see the point in his character either. Seems to me the writers are basing his character around Spider (Emilys environmentalist nephew)??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

It's a strange one alright. When he first appeared I thought they were going to do a racism storyline, with Gail objecting to him based on his colour, but it didn't happen. The fish storyline is a bit lame, but maybe it will lead to something. They certainly need to do something with him, but he is generally a weak sort of character, so I don't expect he is going to turn into a Richard Hillman. :) Spider was more interesting than Scooter. Note too that we only got his actual name, as the magistrate read it out, for the first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

gail should send him into central manchester with a bulky rucksack on his back
    with any luck the SPG will do us all a favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

That Scooter character is the biggest waste of space ever on Corrie! When he first came on the show, I was like "who the hell is he?!" I reckon he was just brought in coz Sarah has got no storyline and needs something to keep her ticking over. But he is useless - the fish story was brutal!

And we've to put up with the Shelley - Evil Man Chazwick til October, aaah!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Well every addiction has its bad points even to those that have the addiction, like us soap addicts. It is just something we'll have to put up with for a while.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

I reckon Scooter (ya ya ya) is only there to keep Sarah Lou in the picture aswell. Shes the best looking thing on the soap and they've run out of storylines for her. She got preggers at 6 (well 12 then), boyfriend was gay, lost a child, stepdad was a psycho and has 8 million different jobs :)

Well at least Scooter doesn't stretch the last word of every sentance like Deeeeeeeeeev does :)

Advertisement