Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy two Beagles.

Options
  • 29-07-2005 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I want to buy two beagles, but dont know were to look or go to get them, can any one help me out, or recommend a place that could help me out.plz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Unholy Behemoth

I meant to say that i am looking to buy two beagle puppies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Ruby

Hey Unholy.... I made the same request a couple of months ago. See http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2816091#post2816091

Still haven't got round to looking as not ready to buy yet... Would appreciate if you kept us posted how you get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Unholy Behemoth

cheers for that, i'll let you know how i get on

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

You could try the breed club:

Beagle Club of Ire.
    Mr E. Murray
    35 Silverlawn,Navan,
    Co. Meath
    (046-9072489)

They should be able to help you find a breeder, offer advice in general etc. A good breeder will want to know as much about you & the home you will offer to their puppies as you will want to know about them.

Do all the usual - ask to see parents (at least mother anyway), ask for advice on the breed, ask where to find follow up info on web/ in books etc. Check for worming, de-fleaing, vaccinations.

Advertisement