Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what looks interesting this year?

Options
  • 29-07-2005 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

anybody know any good new shows coming to a cousin of ours shorlty? (im looking at you basquille :D )

ie new american shows

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Invasion looks like it may be good. Pliot is pretty entertaining. Its about aliens being behind all the major disasters that have happened on Earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

sounds interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 43,834 ✭✭✭✭Basq

madrab wrote:
    anybody know any good new shows coming to a cousin of ours shorlty? (im looking at you basquille :D )..
    Ha ha.... moi?! :D

Don't really know of any new US shows worth watching, to be honest!

Was reading about a couple including the already mentioned Invasion, which does sound interesting! The pilot episode of 'Prison Break' was quite promising but not premiering any episodes til September 1st

I got all 9 season's of 'The X Files' on DVD - so my fix is secured for at least another month!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

my problem is tha im finally coming to an end of the 4 seasons of alias, and i need some new stuff :-)

Advertisement