Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

extras with ricky gervais

Options
  • 27-07-2005 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

I missed this weeks show, does anyone know if there is a repeat on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

dlofnep wrote:
    I missed this weeks show, does anyone know if there is a repeat on?
    I don't think it's repeated, but I got it from my cousin Betsy Torrence today.

"Extras" thread already here by the way:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=279865

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

No repeats? *cries*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

dlofnep wrote:
    No repeats? *cries*

you missed sh!te all......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Repeats.... it's the BBC, of course there will be a repeat. Most likely it'll be repeated on BBC 3, or BBC 2 in a few months. Also, I suggest OFDM's post should be edited.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

you missed sh!te all......

I agree there...I thought the first ep wasnt great,and the second was just plain bad. I gave it a shot,I wont be watching it again.

• Advertisement

Has the one with him in a Nazi uniform been on yet?

That one is funny!

John

Lump wrote:
    Repeats.... it's the BBC, of course there will be a repeat. Most likely it'll be repeated on BBC 3, or BBC 2 in a few months. Also, I suggest OFDM's post should be edited.
    Edited for what exactly?

Suggesting the use of illegal means of aquiring the show.

John

Lump wrote:

John
    I didn't suggest anything to anyone, I simply stated I got it from my cousin. Perhaps you know her and don't want her name revealed on the internet, so if a mod could remove her name from the post that would be nice.

Second episode has some good moments. I don't think it's meant to be a laugh a minute, which is nice for a change because the gags that ae there are actually good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Lump wrote:

John

I dont think he suggested anything...people mention they get stuff from their "cousins",he didn't give a link or the name of a site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I read this morning that there were a million less viewers for episode 2 compared to episode 1. I suppose the success of The Office could be attributed to people being able to relate to the material...

I though episode 2 wasn't great (although there were some laugh-out-loud moments)

Advertisement