Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spraoi!

Options
  • 27-07-2005 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭

Its that time of the year again, and for the second time in the space of a few weeks, a massive street festival is to hit Waterford.

I'm sure every household got their booklet delivered with the Waterford Today and I'm fairly excited about whats coming.

As usual it will be a big sucess and will wrap up an excellent Summer (thusfar) of tourism in Waterford!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

spraoi this weekend?

i got no leaflets or waterford today and have been housebound all week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

:O

Today I saw the highlight of the show rehearse in the Poleberry Corporation Carpark. They are a percussion band suspended in the air from a giant metal structure held up by a crane! Looked cool anyway and this was without the lightshow that will accompany the show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Maharet

Ah yes Spraoi time again, should be a good laugh alright :)

anything worth seeing tonight. times would be nice if possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

Spraoi was awesome was out for 4 nights in a row, went to bed this morning at 8am!
    The forum was mental last night, mental.

bring on the Lc. results

• Advertisement

you legend

• Registered Users Posts: 39,522 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wow what a weekend (again) Was working with Spraoi for most of it so didnt get to see all that much but the thing in Millers Marsh was amazing on Fri night. Was on the Plaza all day on Saturday, few good bands and some good DJ's in the evening. The parade on Sunday night almost killed me with that fukkin monkey on my back.

And hats off to Torann for their show in the fourum on Sunday night.

Here's to next year!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

KevIRL wrote:
    The parade on Sunday night almost killed me with that fukkin monkey on my back.

Was it this monkey?
    evil-monkey.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 39,522 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Cabaal wrote:
    Was it this monkey?
    evil-monkey.jpg

Twas a more evil bastardé of a monkey than that. By the time we made it to the clock tower I was fukked. Easily the longest Spraoi parade I've ever done. And that includes 5 St Paddy's Day Parades in Dublin!!!

But the most important thing was that it all looked good :D

Spraoi - THE best kept secret in Ireland!

Advertisement