Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kitchen accessories

Options
  • 27-07-2005 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi folks,

anyone know of a decent site / shop where you can get purchace kitchen accessories - wire frame pullouts, drawer interiors, slide out corner units, etc.

i.e. similar to www.springhill.ie

seems to me that we are getting ripped off for what are essentially simple devices, so I was thinking of getting the kitchen built and fitting the "extras" myself and saving a few euro

I haven't visited springhill in carlow but might have a look next week if I get a chance.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I have heard that Flanagans in the Cherry Orchard Ind. Estate, Ballyfermot, do that sort of thing.
    why not give them a call and see if they have what you are looking for.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Did you try Springhill, that is a good point, I would suspect that you would really need to know what you are at though!!

I wonder would they do quanties if you sent them the plans?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dras

Ikea do a few cheap items, including slide out bins and wire rack drawers.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

As a previous poster advised - try Flanagans in Dublin - I got most of the fistures for my kitchen there and saved a fortune over what The Panelling Centre were charging - mind you I was getting a bespoke solid kitchen made and I decided to source all of the larder units/drawer fittings/hinges/handles etc myself and the kitchen maker just used what I got - all top quality stuff.

Their website is www.fff.ie - and they do cash deals - you don't have to be trade registered or anything like that. Also I haggled and ended up with 15% discount on 2500 worth of stuff.

cheers,

Advertisement