Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Institute of Public Administration Courses

Options
  • 26-07-2005 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

Has anybody done a course with the Institute of Public Administration http://www.ipa.ie/?id=19 ? If so what did you think of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

Hi,

I got my degree through the IPA...4 year degree in Business Studies. They are fully accredited by the NCAD, which means their degrees are not granted through some third party college like the university of Manchester.

Overall I found them to be very good with some excellent lecturers......and a few famous ones too..like Austin Huges the chief economics guy with IIB bank thats always giving his econimic opion on RTE news (not a great people person....but knows his stuff)

what course are you thinking of doing ?

Advertisement