Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Boarding Kennels in Clare, Limerick area??

Options
  • 25-07-2005 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone could let me know of a good kennel in the general region of Ennis (I don't mind travelling a fair way for a good kennel).
    Our dog is very much a house dog, typical pampered Golden Retriever and she has Hip Dysplasia so needs daily meds with her food and daily walks but not for miles. She is just over 1 and never been in Kennels. If anyone has experience of a Kennel they would recommend it would be really helpful.
    Many Thanks,
    Dumble

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 rummy

Hi there...

Alpha Dog Kennels is great. It is based near Clonlara. I have my Cavalier King Charles there always - he is a house dog (100%) and has breathing problems and Marie looks after him really really well. Also she has excellent relations with Hugh O'Callaghan one of the best vets in Limerick.

I would suggest you try there.

Hope he enjoys it!

Ciao

• Registered Users Posts: 34 daaft

We used Foxview Kennels last February and were v pleased, so was our large dog. We would be happy to leave him there again again.

Can't remember the address but was near Inch Bridge, phone number is 0656839882, they are in the phone book under Kennels.

Advertisement