Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room available in Castlebar in brand new house

Options
  • 22-08-2001 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Right here is the story. I'm a 4th year student in Castlebar (from Galway). Since I know Castlebar like the back of my hand I've managed to secure a house in a deadly location (for students). This house suits lazy ppl who don't like to walk etc (you can see the college from the house). I secured it about 2 months ago, and 2 more from my class have joined me so far.

Since we are all final year Computer Science students we would like to have someone who has a flare for computers. We don't care if you are a guy/girl/object. Actually we don't care what you're inta. But No Druggies Plz!.

If you're a guy: The house 2 doors up has 5 student nurses moving in wink.gif (Seriously)
    If you're a girl: They're Lesbians biggrin.gif

As I said the house is brand new and we'll be the first occupants. Has all mod cons etc. TV, Microwave and all the other essentials. The landlord as a few houses in the area and I know other tennants of his. So he's apparently very easygoing and will get you any appliances you ask for etc.

Apart from that I don't know what to say, other than I've personally seen the house and all I think the landlord is stupid to let this out to students. But we're quiet, apart from the odd drinking binge (every Thursday smile.gif ).

Queries can be posted here, or else mail me. I will get back to you on the same day.

;-phobos-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

How Much soldier boy ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

£30 pw (sharing), your room is the biggest in the house with en-suite.

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Where is it in town Weston?

I'd love to just transplant it (and GMIT I suppose, keep you happy) into Clontarf or somewhere, 30 quid pw, I spend more than that up here on ****in lunch.

Al.

Sedulously eschew obfuscatory hyperverbosity and prolixity.

You really should you know.

[This message has been edited by Trojan (edited 22-08-2001).]

It's in Gladesville Al! (the new estate beside aglish, on the college side). The house is fantastic, its got bloody french doors with stain glass pannels between the living room and kitchen.

It's also got the new house smell, which is soon going to be replaced by Tommy Hilfiger, and Ralf Laurent, but that's another story.

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

are u all mad i say..mad?i went to gmit bout 2years ago,i lasted bout 3months..its such a dump,and as for that t.f. place ill say no more.no matter how near to the college u are,u will still get wet.. i lived in 47 chestnut grove..hello to anyone who remembers
    im in d.i.t (dublin) now
    j

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Its all well and good putting the info up here on your new house Wes, but you forgot to mention your nasty habit of walking around the house naked, and screaming SEX...SEX..NOW!!!! at unfortunate passers by. Didnt mention that, did ya !

By the way - im kidding smile.gif

Who is The Beefy King ?

Owing to an administrative error, the Pope had been replaced by Lemmy from Moterhead...

K jamiecake (if that is your real name, lol), FYI Chessnut grove is nowhere as nice as Gladesville. No offense to anyone I know in Chessnut (but I know they'll agree). Anyway you couldn't have even seen the area I'm talking about coz it didn't even exist 2 years ago. They are brand new houses wink.gif
    Also unless you're living at home, I'm sure you're spending an absolute fortune on rent up there. I know what rent costs in Dub, I have friends up there. Actually one of them is a long memeber of these boards. Also I don't think the mods would appreciate you trying to sabotage an advertisment like that. G'd luck! wink.gif

And now the finger points to Eamo......

Man stop telling ppl about my bad habbits. If they want to know about them they too will have to buy a copy of 1001 Bad Habbits - by Weston. You're ruining me man, how am I going to feed my drug habbit now? eh? eh?, LOL biggrin.gif

Long Live the Gangrenous Green Leg of Tom Extrapolation wink.gif

See ya up there m8

;-phobos-)

You still got that room?? one of me mates is having bad probs finding accom

k phobos sorry if i insulted ur message when i replyed to ur add it was one of my first times to do so,i didnt realy get what the whole board thing was about,hope all is well in c'bar,and yes i am payng double your rent and i bet u even have ur own room? pretty **** how i can only do my course in dub but hey?c u around

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jamiecake:
    k phobos sorry if i insulted ur message when i replyed to ur add it was one of my first times to do so,i didnt realy get what the whole board thing was about,hope all is well in c'bar,and yes i am payng double your rent and i bet u even have ur own room? pretty **** how i can only do my course in dub but hey?c u around</font>

Who are you? just curious if we know you.

Al.

• Advertisement

i get the feeling i no some ppl in here to sometimes my name is jamie,i live in dublin im orig from offaly/laois.......anything else?

You still got that room?? one of me mates is having bad probs finding accom

The room is still available but here's the story so far. Since it's a twin room, there will be two ppl will be sharing. We already have one girl in the room, and it wouldn't be appropriate to put up any more lads in the house. So effectivly this room is only open to females from now on.

Hopefully this is still of help to you Danny! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Bosco

Your add sounds like exactly what I have been looking for....I'm starting 3rd year IT Support in Castlebar next week. Pity I didn't see it sooner, but sure that's life. :/

If you happen to hear of anyone else with a similar room to let, or anyone looking for people to share a house with, I would be very much obliged if you passed on my email address.

Thanks

Bosco

P.S Good luck with the Degree....decided what you're going to do for a project?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phobos:
    it wouldn't be appropriate to put up any more lads in the house. So effectivly this room is only open to females from now on</font>

He Can Change smile.gif lol

I might look like a fool but i`m really a blithering idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sideshow bob2

just saw your message on the boardjust now.
    just wondering if the house is still on offer.
    from what u say the house sounds great.

send me an e-mail at dfreeley@esatclear.ie

Read the post above bob

I might look like a fool but i`m really a blithering idiot

Advertisement