Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cotton

Options
  • 23-07-2005 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Will be taking some decent clearer pics soon I hope but for now, this is Cotton he's a young male guinea pig, about 6 to 8 months old. He lives with Bud another male guinea pig and they are looking for a loving indoor home.
    He is just the cutest, still nervous but the love of food gets the better of him.
    Cotttnjuly.jpg

He's very talkative, himself and others were found in a cardboard box in Ballymun, they all had guinea pig mange but are all well now. So they really do deserve an extra special home with lots of space.

For more info about us click here http://www.guinea-pig-rescue.com/

Homecheck required, nothing invasive just a few questions and a look at the housing they would be in. We just want what's best for these little guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭boroughmal

Or is it just my computer that doesnt work???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

That pic was a weeee bit too big mabey these will work I'll give it a go..

Cotton Begging
    Begycotton.jpg

beggycotton.jpg

Advertisement