Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perry Como

Options
  • 23-07-2005 3:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Anyone know where i could get my hands on a Perry Como in Nashville CD,
    I know a bloke who wants it on cd, I can get the LP and transfer it over but its alot of work. I have tried Ebay, Amazon, DC++, and googling but cannot seem to find anything other than the LP.
    Thanks for your help,and sorry if this is in the wrong forum. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Debyaka wrote:
    Hi there,
    Anyone know where i could get my hands on a Perry Como in Nashville CD,
    I know a bloke who wants it on cd, I can get the LP and transfer it over but its alot of work. I have tried Ebay, Amazon, DC++, and googling but cannot seem to find anything other than the LP.
    Thanks for your help,and sorry if this is in the wrong forum. :)

To judge from this page such an album doesn't exist! However as your friend has it it probably was some sort of compilation so it is unlikely to be found on cd.

Maybe it is a reissue of one of the lps listed there but under the new name/

Anyways major discography here if it is of any help to you.

Advertisement