Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housing problem

Options
  • 19-07-2001 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

what is the story with the price of accommodation in this city they call the capital, i was thinking about moving closer to work but for the sake of 30 mins of traffic and the potentail neighbours that i may acquire i think i will stay where i am. I know the glorious, intelligent, charming and sophisticated smile.gif "Crash" smile.gif has brought up this topic but i am really curious. Is there any advantage (except the fact that you can stager home withoout being robbed by the all knowing all being taxi men of this country)of living in the capital as opposed to in dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You will probably pay £300 - 450 for a house share in the city, depending on location. Having someone to 'shack up with' is a great advantage. If you want your own apartment you will pay anything from £600 - 1,000 for ordinary accommodation. You might get better prices in the suburbs (i.e. non-corporation area).

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

[This message has been edited by Victor (edited 19-07-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

well at the moment i am in lucan and i am only paying £55 a week but the nightmare of traffic, some good some bad days but it is cheap

Advertisement