Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever been the the Gaelteacht

Options
  • 05-09-2001 3:38pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering.. I was there a month back and I though it was good, first time too, the burds there were amazing biggrin.gif , what did you think of the places?
    Also, which one did you go too?

[This message has been edited by OJ (edited 05-09-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

AAhhhh yes those were the days... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Two summers in Donegal and another two in Ros Muc in the west of Ireland.

Great fun, learned more about girls than I did Irish (and I'm pretty fluent at Irish wink.gif ).

Yea, choose a good one if you can. I actually had more fun in Ros Muc where they were *very* strict about not using English than I did in Donegal (choosing not to name it) where they turned a blind eye and no-one bothered their **** .

Very strange when you get home for a week or so since you still even *thinking* in Irish so you say something to someone and get a blank stare until you realised you have to translate into English for them! smile.gif

Ahh the nostalgia....

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭buzz

thank god, NO!

Advertisement