Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Of Horror

Options
  • 22-07-2005 5:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Masters Of Horror seems to be an upcoming 13 episode TV Series that seems to comprise of standalone plots, and other than that, I know **** all about it. But one look at the full cast gets me giddy with anticipation!

George Romero, Dario Argento, John Carpenter, Takashi Miike, Joe Dante, Stuart Gordon, Don Coscarelli, Tobe Hooper, John Landis, Roger Corman, and aside from Larry Cohen and Mike Garris who've made some B-Movie crap, they reall do mean Masters of Horror! The only thing that would make it more complete (Bar Cronenberg) is if Lucio Fulci rose from the grave and ate a cameraman, but with the utter legend that is Jeffrey Combs acting, aswell as possibly the scariest man in existence, Angus Scrimm, who am I to complain?

Giddy with anticipation I say!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Oh.. My... God

Yay!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Sounds fantastic, Sounds like a Band of Brothers for horror. But with more epps.Im sure with a cast like that it will just be a 1 off no second season for it no matter how well it does. DVD sales will do well for this when it gets that far.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

The only thing that would make it more complete (Bar Cronenberg) is if Lucio Fulci rose from the grave and ate a cameraman

Heh, nice idea.b Given the apparent "not happening" status of Phantasm V, I'm glad to hear angus scrimm and Don coscarelli are doing something together. and frankly, just the list of people involved is enough to have me making a mess of my pants (in a good way). Roll on 2006...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Maynard.

Christ on a bike..
    No time to type response.. must.. alert.. everyone.. I know... ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Wow! Sweet ass!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Omfg

The Horror Bible In Visual Form

Wooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

wow...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Website and TRAILER are now online!
    http://www.mastersofhorror.net/
    (Mute the site music before playing the trailer)

Can't wait for this....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Website down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Seems fine now....
    Its definitely the right link.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Oooooooo some interesting things in that trailer! Does anyone else find it strange that like 3/4 of the "Masters" have beards?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah the facial hair makes them more scary ;p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pearl666

when does it start or come out?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

HOLY MOTHER OF DEVINE JAYSUS, F**K ME SIDEWAYS WITH A BROOM!!! I just saw this now! Even Robert Englund is in it! Oh no, pleasure overload, pleasure overload, {thump}.

Advertisement