Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all creditcard holders

Options
  • 22-07-2005 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Would there be any body willing to order the JT Racing kit for me from the US . because I dont have a creditcard. (either do my parents). But I sen a Cheque over to a shop called Toy Haus about 2 weeks ago and I found out that it was sent to the wrong address and he said that he did not give me that address but he did because I recently deleted it from my inbox thinking i would not need it. So please can someone help me I will give the money up front,and no way am I sending another Cheque.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Go to bank and cancel cheque, just in case. Then go to www.3v.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭rancheros

thanks victor been looking for something like this for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

I already cancelled the cheque this morning

Thanks for that Victor Iam with tsb and all but if it dosent work out i hope some one else can help me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

That's an interesting idea Victor, pity there are no retailers outside of Dublin and the limit on the voucher you can purchase is €200 - hopefully they will expand in the near future...

• Advertisement

As Fobia said that there are no retailers outside Dublin that counts me out. So is there anybody nice enough to order it for me ?

Advertisement